Here's a new one from health food blogger SpamellaB. We hope you enjoy these healthy cookies as much as we do, they're delicious! Her blog and social media are an excellent source for all kinds of healthy ideas so just click on the links below.
Serves: Makes 9-12 cookies
1 cup Rolled oats
2 tbsp Coconut flour or vanilla protein powder
2 tbsp flaxseeds
1 tsp Cinnamon
1/2 cup BlueberryActive® dried blueberries
1/2 tsp Baking Powder
2 Bananas, mashed
2 tbsp Coconut oil
1 tbsp Coconut nectar or maple syrup
1 tsp Vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 180C and lightly grease and line a baking tray.
- Stir together the oats, coconut flour/protein powder, flaxseeds, cinnamon, BlueberryActive® dried blueberries and baking powder in a large bowl.
- Mash the banana and mix with the coconut oil, chosen syrup and vanilla extract and whisk well.
- Pour this into the dry ingredients and mix to combine, so you have a slightly sticky mixture that comes together.
- Divide into 9-12 balls and pres each on to the baking tray, flattening down with a fork and making sure you leave space between them to bake.
- Bake for about 10-15 minutes until just golden and firmed up. Leave to cool on the baking tray for at least 30 minutes - they will harden a little more.
- Now enjoy! Keep any leftovers in an airtight container for up to three days.