This classic blueberry muffin recipe is easy to make and will go perfectly with a cup of tea as a fruit filled afternoon treat - the whole family will love them.
You could also try this recipe with CherryActive® Dried Cherries. Makes 10
250g wholemeal self-raising flour
140g soft brown sugar
35g flaked almonds
1 egg, beaten
100g coconut oil, melted
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/360°F/Gas mark 5.
2. Place paper cases into a muffin tray.
3. Sift the flour into a large bowl and stir in the sugar, BlueberryActive® Dried Blueberriesand flaked almonds.
4. Mix together the milk, beaten egg and melted coconut oil.
5. Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and pour in the milk mixture. Mix gently but do not over-mix.
6. Spoon the mixture into the paper cases and bake for 20 minutes until golden.
7. Cool on a rack.