This amazing breakfast recipe comes from Dr Emma Kirke, founder of the Medicinal Kitchen website. Her blog is packed with articles about her journey and how to fuel your body for good health.
Serves: Makes one cake
50g BlueberryActive® dried blueberries
1 Scoop Genetic Supplements vegan vanilla or caramel protein
1 medium egg
25ml Unsweetened Alpro almond milk
A pinch of baking powder
- Mix the protein powder with the baking powder in a breakfast bowl.
- Mix in an egg and the almond milk to make a thick mix.
- Push the blueberries into the mix and pop the bowl into the microwave for approximately 2 mins.
- The sponge should be firm in the centre and coming away from the edges of the bowl.
- Turn the Sponge pudding out so effectively its upside down and top with coconut yoghurt if you wish.
Macros per serving: Kcal 200, Carb 8g, Fat 6g, Protein 24g
If you would like to follow Emma on social media or visit her website please use the links below: -